Monday, May 18, 2009

my feed (poster)

My feed is about me and what i like, and what I am interested in.  The things that you see on my feed because these are the things i enjoy the most. Also, many of these things are what i have, or do during my free time. I enjoy dancing very much. I have been dancing for the past 7 years. I also enjoy the sport of volleyball. I have been playing that for the past 6 years. I also enjoy music, and going to concerts. I also enjoy shopping very much. If you don't see me doing homework, or school work, then I am most likely doing the things that u see on my feed. These things would also go through my feed because it is pretty much my life, and what i like to do. i also like to be with my friends and have fun. I also like to be with my family, and have fun with them also. 


No comments:

Post a Comment