Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Persepolis 2

2. I believe that persepolis would not have been as powerful if it had been fictionalized. I believe that if someone lives through something, i believe that if they make up what had happened or if they change what happened then its not real anymore and its just a story. The benefits are that you get to here some ones story but if they don't tell the truth of what happened then u don't understand what happened. 
5. The writers voice goes with the story.If the story gets intense then she makes it seem like something is really going on. if the story is soft, and nothing is going on, then she has a calm attitude. Yes, i do believe that the authors voice is appealing. I like her when she gets defensive, because when she argues with someone she has good points and knows how to defend what she believes. The part i like the least is when she gets sad or starts to cry. i don't like this because she acts to much like a little kid. My reaction to the little girl did not affect my reading of the story. 
9.  They did this by still being themselves and not trying to be the same. They did there own thing. I think i would have done the same because people should do what they want, and not be controlled on what they do. I think that if u want to do something, you should do it and not be held back because its something u like, you should be able to do what u want. I did what i wanted to no matter what my mom said. If she didn't let me do anything, i didn't anyways because i wanted to do it and wanted to try it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment